In this section:

ARCH annual report


The ARCH annual report for 2015-16 is now available to view.


Download it here.

Universal Credit – how landlords can contact a claimant’s Case Manager 11/10/2018 Labelled as Development, Tenants

Most people claiming Universal Credit (UC) are expected to be able to navigate the internet to make and maintain their UC account, however the Department of Work & Pensions (DWP) recognises that some will need help. If someone is struggling to find information, or deal with a complex matter DWP accepts they may ask their Landlord for a representative to contact DWP on their behalf.


ARCH is represented on the Social Rented Sector UC Strategic Landlord Group and members of the Group have been asked to circulate a communication on how to contact a UC Full Service Case Manager to our member councils setting out details of how landlords can contact the Universal Credit Case Manager and what information they will need to do so if asked by the claimant to contact DWP on their behalf.

Like emailLink
ARCH Member Comments 0 people like this