4 of the ARCH Bulletin, we provided information about the
availability of grants under the DCLG First Steps Programme for
Tenants and Residents interested in developing practical action to
improve their neighbourhood or housing estate.
Councils and Tenant & Resident Groups may also be interested
in the new Just Act
website and My Community Network which the DCLG hosts.
The website provides practical advice for anyone wanting to make
a difference and improve their community, it has advice and
information from a variety of organisations and people who are
involved in community projects.
You can join the My Community Network to chat to experts and
connectwith others who are also passionate about their community.
Through the Network, you get:
- Access to live discussions and exclusive expert advice on the
- Inspiration and tips from other people from across the
- Quick responses to questions about community activity and
- Networking with like-minded and experienced people
- Coaching and mentoring from experts in the field
- Access to support and advice from the My Community
- Invitations to free learning hubs and event
- My Community Network e-newsletter
To join the My Community Network, click here.